The development of the e-commerce industry in Indonesia is very fast. With so many online businesses, you must be wondering, what are the benefits of e-commerce? Here are some of the advantages you can get:
- Broad reach – As a conventional store owner, you can only reach buyers from the same area. It’s different if you have an e-commerce website. This way, buyers from all over the country can make transactions at your shop.
- Not limited by time – Real-world stores can operate 24 hours a day, but the costs of supporting them can be enormous. Through the internet, buyers can still access and buy from the store even if you are fast asleep.
- Lower costs – The operating costs of online stalls are very low compared to building shops. At least, you don’t need to think about employee salaries, building rent, and electricity costs.
- No need to stock items yourself – In the ecommerce industry, you can become a dropshipper. This marketing technique allows you to sell without having stock items. When the order comes, all you have to do is pass it on to the producer of the item you want.
- Ease of managing transactions and shipping – By having an online store, you don’t need to bother thinking about how to transact and ship goods. Now there are various electronic payment services made via the internet. In addition, consignments can be tracked online.
- You are able to learn customer habits – Running an online business without understanding customer behavior will waste your investment. Currently, there are many analytical tools that can be used to study your online store data, such as Google Analytics.
- Work from anywhere – As mentioned earlier, the online shop can be accessed at any time. Therefore, you can run it from anywhere as long as you have a device and an adequate internet connection.
For more information about SEO Company Malaysia, please visit https://ecommerceseo.com.my/